CHRISTODOULOS LASPOS DDS, MDS
Orthodontist, Specialist in individuals with craniofacial malformations
Dr. Laspos was born in 1971 in Kalo Chorio Limassol. He graduated from Lanition B’ High School in 1987 and then served in the Cyprus army as a sergeant. After his graduation from the Dental School of the University of Athens in 1995, he was a research fellow in the TMJ and Orthodontic Department at the University of Rochester, Eastman Dental Center of Rochester in New York. The focus of his research was on facial asymmetries of individuals born with unilateral cleft lip and palate. He specialized in Orthodontics in the College of Dentistry, University of Tennessee, Memphis (Master of Dental Science). Then, he specialized in individuals with craniofacial malformations (Craniofacial Fellowship), in the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas.
Since the year 2000, he exclusively practises Orthodontics in his private Orthodontic Center in Limassol, Cyprus. He is the founder of the Cyprus Center for Clefts and Facial Deformities, “Medicleft” and of the “Chrysallida Foundation”, the Cyprus association of individuals with clefts and other craniofacial anomalies.
- Αngle Society of Europe
- International Society of Craniofacial Surgery
- American Association of Orthodontics
- European Orthodontic Society
- American Cleft Palate Craniofacial Association
- World Federation of Orthodontics
- Tweed Foundation for Orthodontic Research
- Greek Association for Orthodontic Study and Research
- Cyprus Orthodontic Society (past president 2009-2011)
- President elect of European Orthodontic Society for 2021.
- Past President of the Cyprus Orthodontic Society.
- President of the Scientific Committee of the 5th MOIP Mediterranean Orthodontic Congress, 11-13 November 2016, Limassol, Cyprus.
- President of Hellenic Orthodontic Congress, Sept 2014, Athens, Greece
Lectures & Publications
- He publishes in scientific Orthodontic Journals
- He lectures in several countries on craniofacial anomalies, adult orthodontics, orthognathic surgery, lingual orthodontics, and multidisciplinary treatment.
He is married to Maria and a proud father of Ellie and Vasiliki
Visit Dr. Laspos’ personal web page: www.chrislaspos.com